HR Consulting Skills
A key role of HR is that of internal consultant. This course is intended to provide HR professionals with the knowledge and skills to fulfil their role as internal consultants.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals at any level in their organisation.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of and role of consulting in their roles as business partners and specialists
- Understand the personal attributes and behaviours of impactful consultants and develop a personal brand and value proposition for themselves
- Understand the different consulting roles and formulate effective client relationship processes
- Understand the principles of change facilitation
- Apply a variety of frameworks and processes to facilitate strategic problem solving for clients
- Apply a comprehensive systems based consulting process
Facilitator input; small group interaction; case studies; personal evaluation; readings will be provided
The basic course is 2 days but those organisations that want a more in depth capability may extend it by 1 or 2 days. It is also possible (and recommended) that participants do an action-learning project to apply their knowledge in the workplace.
Or click here for pdf version.