OD Consulting skills
This programme provides internal consultants, normally in the fields of HR or organisational design, with the skills required to facilitate solutions for their clients.
Who Should Attend:
OD specialists or HR professionals who are required to fulfil the role of internal consultant.
The programme can be customised to suit professionals in other disciplines who are required to facilitate solutions for their internal clients.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and role of internal consulting and facilitating client solutions
- Understand the personal attributes and behaviours of impactful consultants and develop a personal brand and value proposition for themselves
- Understand the different consulting roles and formulate effective client relationship processes
- Apply a variety of frameworks and processes to facilitate strategic problem solving for clients
- Apply a comprehensive process consulting model based on systems thinking
- Understand the principles of change facilitation
- Interactive facilitation
- Case studies
- Video clips
The basic course is 2 – 3 days depending on requirements. It is, however, recommended that participants complete an action learning project to practice application of the programme.
An alternative for OD or HR specialists is a 5 – 6 month programme comprising 2 days per month with short action learning assignments in between. This will enable in depth understanding and application of OD consulting processes.
Or click here for pdf version.