Strategic HR Leadership Programme
This programme is aimed at building the overall HR capacity of an organisation. Generally the programme begins with the top HR team and is cascaded to include different levels of business partner and specialist. Frequently it is applied when an organisation is reconfiguring the HR function or implementing an HR academy. It will also assist organisations to formulate and execute effective human capital strategies. Each programme is customised to the needs of the organisation.
Who Should Attend:
This programme is custom designed to the organisation and can be run for HR executives as well as all other levels in the organisation.
Although the content will be customised to the needs of the organisation, on completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the positioning and emerging roles of HR in organisations
- Develop a professional leadership brand and clear value proposition
- Persuasively communicate and make presentations with impact
- Fulfil the role of internal consultant and apply a comprehensive systems based consulting process
- Have insight into cutting edge HR thinking on key human capital related issues
- Understand their organisations strategy and business model
- Develop a human capital strategy and policies for their organisation which integrate with the business strategy
Additional trainers will be invited to provide input and facilitate discussion on specialist topics.
Participants will be required to undertake personal research and reading on key questions for discussions at the study schools. Groups will be required to complete an action learning project to implement what has been learned. Where possible visits will be arranged to leading organisations on specific issues and a number of guest presenters will be used to present different perspectives on important topics. Participants will learn in the context of small groups as well as the larger group.
The programme is normally structured on the basis of 2 or 3 days per month over 4 or 6 months.
Or click here for pdf version.