Talent management is a top priority of all leading organisations. This course is intended to assist executives, line leaders and HR professionals to implement an effective talent management strategy and framework in their organisation.
Who Should Attend:
This course will provide HR professionals at all levels with a comprehensive understanding of talent management. It has also been run very successfully with executive teams and line leaders to ensure that they understand their roles in talent management and that the company’s talent system is embedded in the organisation.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand what leading global companies do to manage talent
- Develop a talent strategy based on the strategy of their organisation
- Design effective governance structures to oversee the talent process
- Apply a comprehensive talent management framework for their organisation
- Address specific policy issues and definitions associated with talent management
- Develop a strategy to attract talent based on a sound employee value proposition
- Apply effective processes to identify talent in their organisation
- Design an effective succession management process and create talent pools
- Develop a comprehensive system of developing talent
- Understand the essential role of leadership in leading talent
Facilitator input; small group interaction; case studies; personal evaluation; readings
The basic course is 2 days but those organisations that want a more in depth capability may extend it by 1 or 2 days.
Or click here for pdf version.